Heavy Duty Series Roller Chains Conveyor Chain Driving Chain
Material: Alloy Steel
Surface Treatment: Shot Peening / Blacking / Blueing
Main Application: Idustry machinery
ANSI CHAIN NO.(A SERIES):35H-1 40H-1 50H-1 60H-1 80H-1 100H-1 120H-1 140H-1 160H-1 200H-1 240H-1 60H-2 80H-2 100H-2 120H-2 140H-2 160H-2 200H-2 60H-3 80H-3 100H-3 120H-3 140H-3 160H-3 200H-3
ANSI CHAIN NO.(B SERIES):04BH 06BH 08BH 10BH 12BH 12BV 12BHF2 16BH 24BH 24BHF2
1. Are you manufacturer or trade Company?
We are a factory founded in 1991 with trade team for international service.
2. What terms of payment you usually use?
T/T 30% deposit and 70% against document, Western Union, L/C at sight
3. what is your lead time for your goods?
Normally 45 days after confirmed order. 30 days could be available in low season for some items (during May to July), and 65 days during new year and hot season ( Jan to March).
4. Do you attend any Show?
We attend Hannover show in Germany, NMW in Austrilia, Canton fair, PTC, in China and many other special furniture shows.
|Transmission Chain, Transportation Chain
How do heavy-duty chains perform in continuous and intensive operations?
Heavy-duty chains are specifically designed to excel in continuous and intensive operations. These chains are constructed using high-quality materials and precision engineering, making them capable of withstanding heavy loads, shock forces, and continuous use without compromising their performance.
Here are some key factors that contribute to the excellent performance of heavy-duty chains in continuous and intensive operations:
- Strength and Durability: Heavy-duty chains are made from materials such as alloy steel, which provides exceptional strength and durability. This enables them to handle the repetitive stresses of continuous use without stretching or deforming.
- Heat Treatment: Heavy-duty chains undergo specialized heat treatment processes that enhance their hardness and wear resistance. This heat treatment ensures that the chains can maintain their integrity and performance even under high operating temperatures.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential for heavy-duty chains operating continuously. Lubrication reduces friction between chain components, minimizes wear, and dissipates heat generated during operation.
- Robust Design: Heavy-duty chains feature robust and precise designs that optimize their performance. The design includes factors such as pitch, roller diameter, and plate thickness, which are tailored to withstand heavy loads and provide efficient power transmission.
- Quality Manufacturing: Heavy-duty chains are manufactured to stringent quality standards, ensuring uniformity and consistency across the chain’s length. This precision manufacturing guarantees that each link is capable of handling the same amount of load.
Due to these features, heavy-duty chains can endure continuous use in demanding applications like mining, construction, and heavy machinery. They provide reliable and consistent performance, reducing downtime and maintenance costs in intensive operations.
What are the temperature limits for heavy-duty chains in extreme environments?
Heavy-duty chains are designed to perform well in a wide range of temperatures, but their temperature limits in extreme environments depend on the materials they are made from and the specific application.
Generally, heavy-duty chains can handle temperatures ranging from -20°C to 200°C (-4°F to 392°F) in standard operating conditions. However, in extreme environments, such as foundries, steel mills, or extremely cold regions, special high-temperature or low-temperature chains may be required.
For high-temperature applications, heavy-duty chains made from heat-resistant materials, such as alloy steels or stainless steels, can withstand temperatures above 200°C (392°F) without losing their structural integrity.
On the other hand, in extremely cold environments, heavy-duty chains made from low-temperature materials, like specific grades of carbon steel or nickel-plated chains, can maintain their strength and flexibility at temperatures as low as -40°C (-40°F) and even lower.
When operating heavy-duty chains in extreme environments, it is essential to consider factors such as thermal expansion, contraction, and possible lubrication challenges. Adequate lubrication is crucial to ensure smooth operation and to protect the chains from wear and corrosion caused by temperature variations.
In critical applications with extreme temperature conditions, consulting with chain manufacturers or industry experts can help determine the most suitable heavy-duty chain materials and configurations for the specific environment to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
How do heavy-duty chains handle shock loads and dynamic forces?
Heavy-duty chains are designed to handle shock loads and dynamic forces, which are common in industrial applications. They exhibit several features that allow them to withstand these demanding conditions:
- High Strength: Heavy-duty chains are typically made from high-quality, high-strength materials such as alloy steel or stainless steel. This enhances their ability to withstand sudden and intense forces without deformation or failure.
- Robust Construction: The construction of heavy-duty chains involves precision manufacturing, resulting in a robust and durable chain design. The links and pins are engineered to resist bending and twisting forces that can occur during shock loads.
- Heat Treatment: Many heavy-duty chains undergo heat treatment processes to further enhance their strength and hardness. This treatment increases the chain’s resistance to wear and fatigue, ensuring its longevity under dynamic loading conditions.
- Fatigue Resistance: Heavy-duty chains are designed with fatigue resistance in mind. Their load-bearing components are engineered to distribute stress evenly, reducing the likelihood of fatigue failure when subjected to repetitive dynamic forces.
- Advanced Engineering: Manufacturers use advanced engineering techniques and simulations to optimize the chain’s design for specific dynamic loads and shock conditions. This ensures that the chain can handle the expected stresses and forces it will encounter during operation.
When using heavy-duty chains in applications with shock loads and dynamic forces, it’s crucial to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for load capacity, operating conditions, and maintenance. Regular inspections and proper lubrication are essential to detect any signs of wear or damage that could compromise the chain’s performance under these demanding conditions.
editor by CX 2023-10-30