Heavy Duty Series Roller Chains Conveyor Chain Driving Chain
Material: Alloy Steel
Surface Treatment: Shot Peening / Blacking / Blueing
Main Application: Idustry machinery
ANSI CHAIN NO.(A SERIES):35H-1 40H-1 50H-1 60H-1 80H-1 100H-1 120H-1 140H-1 160H-1 200H-1 240H-1 60H-2 80H-2 100H-2 120H-2 140H-2 160H-2 200H-2 60H-3 80H-3 100H-3 120H-3 140H-3 160H-3 200H-3
ANSI CHAIN NO.(B SERIES):04BH 06BH 08BH 10BH 12BH 12BV 12BHF2 16BH 24BH 24BHF2
1. Are you manufacturer or trade Company?
We are a factory founded in 1991 with trade team for international service.
2. What terms of payment you usually use?
T/T 30% deposit and 70% against document, Western Union, L/C at sight
3. what is your lead time for your goods?
Normally 45 days after confirmed order. 30 days could be available in low season for some items (during May to July), and 65 days during new year and hot season ( Jan to March).
4. Do you attend any Show?
We attend Hannover show in Germany, NMW in Austrilia, Canton fair, PTC, in China and many other special furniture shows.
|Transmission Chain, Transportation Chain
Can heavy-duty chains be used for power transmission in heavy machinery?
Yes, heavy-duty chains are commonly used for power transmission in heavy machinery across various industries. These chains are designed to handle high loads, provide reliable power transmission, and withstand demanding operating conditions.
Heavy machinery, such as construction equipment, mining machinery, and industrial machinery, often require power transmission systems capable of transmitting high torque and operating under harsh environments. Heavy-duty chains are an ideal choice for these applications due to their robust construction and ability to handle heavy loads.
The power transmission process involves the transfer of rotational force or torque from one shaft to another, and heavy-duty chains excel in this role. They typically consist of sturdy components like hardened pins, bushings, and rollers, which contribute to their durability and strength.
Heavy-duty chains are used in various power transmission mechanisms, including gear reduction drives, conveyor systems, and other applications where reliable and efficient power transfer is essential. Additionally, these chains can be found in overhead cranes, hoists, and various lifting equipment used in heavy industrial settings.
When selecting heavy-duty chains for power transmission, factors such as chain size, pitch, tensile strength, and material compatibility should be carefully considered to ensure optimal performance and longevity in the specific heavy machinery application.
In conclusion, heavy-duty chains are well-suited for power transmission in heavy machinery, providing a dependable and robust solution for transmitting high torque and enduring the demanding conditions of heavy industrial operations.
Can heavy-duty chains be used in aerospace and aviation equipment?
Heavy-duty chains are not typically used in aerospace and aviation equipment. In these industries, components must meet stringent requirements for weight, precision, and reliability, and heavy-duty chains may not be suitable for such applications.
Aerospace and aviation equipment require lightweight materials to minimize overall weight and ensure fuel efficiency. Heavy-duty chains, designed to handle extreme loads, are usually made of robust but heavy materials, which would be impractical in aerospace and aviation.
In aerospace and aviation, specialized lightweight materials like titanium, aluminum, and composites are commonly used to construct components such as gears, shafts, and bearings. Chains, if needed, would be engineered using lightweight, high-strength materials specifically tailored to meet the industry’s strict performance and weight requirements.
The primary applications for heavy-duty chains are in industries such as construction, mining, agriculture, material handling, and power transmission, where their durability and load-bearing capabilities are essential.
In summary, heavy-duty chains are not commonly utilized in aerospace and aviation equipment due to their weight and other design limitations. Aerospace and aviation components are meticulously engineered to meet the unique demands of these industries, and lightweight, precision materials are the norm for ensuring safe and efficient operations.
How do you select the right size and strength for a heavy-duty chain?
Selecting the right size and strength for a heavy-duty chain involves considering several critical factors to ensure optimal performance and safety. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you make the right choice:
- Identify the Application: Determine the specific application for the heavy-duty chain. Different applications may have varying load requirements and environmental conditions.
- Calculate the Working Load: Calculate the maximum working load that the chain will be subjected to during operation. This involves considering the weight of the load, shock loads, and any additional forces acting on the chain.
- Consider Safety Factor: Apply an appropriate safety factor to the calculated working load to ensure the chain can handle occasional overloads or unexpected stresses. The safety factor typically ranges from 3:1 to 5:1 depending on the application.
- Choose the Material: Select the material for the heavy-duty chain based on the environmental conditions it will be exposed to. Common materials include carbon steel for general purposes, stainless steel for corrosion resistance, and alloy steel for increased strength.
- Determine the Chain Size: Use the calculated working load and safety factor to determine the required chain size. Refer to chain manufacturer catalogs or engineering handbooks to find chains with suitable load capacities.
- Consider Chain Configuration: Decide on the chain configuration, such as single-strand, double-strand, or multi-strand, based on the application’s requirements.
- Verify Compatibility: Ensure that the selected heavy-duty chain is compatible with the sprockets or pulleys it will be used with. Proper alignment and fit are crucial for smooth and efficient operation.
- Consult with Experts: If in doubt or dealing with complex applications, seek advice from chain manufacturers or industry experts who can recommend the most suitable heavy-duty chain for your specific needs.
It’s essential to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and specifications when selecting a heavy-duty chain. Proper selection will result in a reliable and long-lasting chain, minimizing downtime and ensuring safety in heavy-duty applications.
editor by CX 2023-11-01