|Spare parts item
|for rising or falling areas. standard diameter is 1.2 meters,180º angle. it can be cut based on any necessary angles of any install conditions.the angle should not be more than 45º angle. the distance between 2 adjiacent hangers should be considered.
|There is a hatch which can open the track, through the hatch, worker can dismantle or install, check or maintain the conveying chains. Driving device for each conveying route is usually located between driver and take-up device for easy checking and maintenace.
|Keep the chains in the state of original tension and compensate for the tensile deformation caused by tensile force or telescopic deformaton caused by varied temperature while working.
Make sure certain tensile force between driver and take-up device. Install it behind driver about distance 3~6 meters. Better have no up-down track behind take-up device.
|for where conveyor chain go straight. it can be cut according to the specific install condition. standard length is 3 meters.
|Caterpiller driver device
|Two types-Standard type and heavy duty type.
The driving device adjust the momentum that the motor ouput, after speed reduction unit increase its power which is to be passed to the driver caterpiller, the pusher dogs on which transport the chain so that chain can move forward.
Several types hangers:
Cross type hanger;
Y type hanger;
I type hanger;
Sprocket wheel hanger;
|Automatic oil sprayer
|Specially designed for various automatic conveying chain;
More convenient to check oil-feeding diyusyion nsdrf CHINAMFG oil volume in the transparent oil pipes.
Q1: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q2: How long is your delivery time and shipment?
1.Sample Lead-times: generally 30 workdays.
2.Production Lead-times: 60 workdays after getting your deposit.
Q3. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery.
We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q4: What is your advantages?
1. Manufacturer,the most competitive price and good quality.
2. Perfect technical engineers give you the best support.
3. OEM is available.
4. Rich stock and quick delivery.
Q5. If you can’t find the product on our website,what do you next?
Please send us inquiry with product pictures and drawings by email or other ways and we’ll check
|Fire Resistant, Oil Resistant, Heat Resistant
What are the limitations of using heavy-duty chains in certain applications?
While heavy-duty chains are versatile and well-suited for many applications, there are some limitations to consider when using them in certain scenarios:
1. Weight and Size: Heavy-duty chains can be large and heavy, which may not be suitable for applications with limited space or weight restrictions.
2. Noise and Vibration: Due to their rugged design and high strength, heavy-duty chains can generate more noise and vibration compared to other chain types. This may be a concern in applications where noise reduction is essential.
3. Cost: Heavy-duty chains often come with higher manufacturing costs due to the use of premium materials and precision engineering. As a result, they may not be the most cost-effective solution for some low-load or less demanding applications.
4. Corrosion: While some heavy-duty chains are made from corrosion-resistant materials, others may be more susceptible to rust and corrosion in harsh environments. Proper maintenance and lubrication are essential to extend the chain’s lifespan in such conditions.
5. Operating Speed: Heavy-duty chains may have limitations in terms of operating speed compared to specialized high-speed chains. In applications requiring rapid movement, it’s essential to select the appropriate chain type.
6. Flexibility: The robust design of heavy-duty chains offers strength but may limit flexibility. In applications where the chain needs to traverse complex paths or tight bends, alternative chain designs may be more suitable.
7. Environmental Considerations: Heavy-duty chains may not be the best choice in environments with stringent environmental regulations or where lightweight, eco-friendly alternatives are preferred.
Despite these limitations, heavy-duty chains remain an excellent choice for many demanding applications, providing durability, reliability, and high performance under challenging conditions.
How do heavy-duty chains handle wear and tear in continuous operation?
Heavy-duty chains are designed to withstand the rigors of continuous operation and are built to handle significant wear and tear. Several key factors contribute to their ability to endure continuous use:
- High-Quality Materials: Heavy-duty chains are typically constructed from high-quality alloy or carbon steels. These materials offer excellent strength, toughness, and resistance to wear, making them suitable for continuous operation.
- Heat Treatment: Many heavy-duty chains undergo heat treatment processes, such as quenching and tempering, to enhance their hardness and durability. Heat treatment helps the chains maintain their structural integrity under prolonged stress.
- Robust Design: Heavy-duty chains are designed with robust and precise engineering to distribute the loads evenly and minimize stress concentrations. This design feature prevents premature failure due to excessive wear in specific areas.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is crucial in reducing friction and minimizing wear between the chain’s components. Lubricants help to dissipate heat generated during continuous operation and prevent metal-to-metal contact, extending the chain’s lifespan.
In continuous operation, heavy-duty chains are often found in various industrial applications, such as mining, construction, and material handling equipment. These chains are exposed to harsh conditions, heavy loads, and constant movement. The combination of high-quality materials, heat treatment, robust design, and proper lubrication ensures that heavy-duty chains can handle the demanding requirements of continuous operation.
Despite their durability, heavy-duty chains still experience wear over time. Regular maintenance, including inspection, lubrication, and replacement of worn components, is essential to prolong the life of the chain and ensure safe and reliable operation. By following proper maintenance procedures, the risk of unexpected failures and downtime can be significantly reduced, providing more efficient and uninterrupted operation in various industries.
What are the common types of heavy-duty chains used in industrial equipment?
Heavy-duty chains find various applications in industrial equipment where strength, durability, and reliability are crucial. Some of the common types of heavy-duty chains used in industrial machinery include:
- Roller Chains: Roller chains are one of the most prevalent types of heavy-duty chains used in industrial machinery. They consist of cylindrical rollers that engage with the sprockets to transmit power and motion. Roller chains are widely used in conveyors, agricultural machinery, construction equipment, and material handling systems.
- Drag Chains: Drag chains, also known as cable carriers or energy chains, are designed to protect and guide moving cables and hoses in various industrial applications. They are commonly used in robotic systems, CNC machines, and other equipment that require consistent cable management.
- Engineering Class Chains: Engineering class chains are heavy-duty chains designed for demanding applications in industries like mining, forestry, and agriculture. They are used in conveyors, elevators, and other equipment that require heavy-load handling.
- Leaf Chains: Leaf chains are used in forklift trucks, scissor lifts, and other lifting applications. They consist of interconnected plates (leaves) with pins to provide excellent tensile strength and resistance to fatigue.
- Dragline Chains: Dragline chains are specifically used in dragline excavators and similar equipment for mining and heavy earthmoving operations. They are designed to handle extremely heavy loads and harsh conditions.
- Bucket Elevator Chains: Bucket elevator chains are used in bucket elevators to vertically convey bulk materials like grains, fertilizers, and other granular materials. They are designed to endure the vertical lifting forces and abrasive materials.
These are just a few examples of the common types of heavy-duty chains used in industrial equipment. Each type of chain is designed to meet specific application requirements, and selecting the right chain depends on factors like load capacity, speed, environment, and the type of machinery involved.
editor by CX 2023-10-25