Tire protection solutions heavy duty tire chains
A tire protection chain
The tyre protection chain is a close mesh of alloy,hardened steel chain .And also it is called OTR tire protection chain.Because it is mainly used on loader and heavy-duty trucks.It protects the tread and sidewalls of tyres.
B Function of tyre protection chain?
Sharp edged rock,muddy and slippery surfaces are a great hazard to tyres.And tyre is much dear than a chain .Equment downtime and loss of productivity are the result of sudden tyre failure.
C The advantage of our products:
1.Improving the service life of tires significantly.
2.Working life can amount to thousands of hours.
3. Increasing your productivity.
4.High quality and reasonable price.
D Working condition:
4. Destructor plant
5.Glass and tile work conditions
6. The ground of the harsh environment
Features of tyre protection chains:
1.Various sizes: 23.5-25, 26.5-25, 29.5-25, 35/65-33…
2.Material of link: Alloy steel; Material of ring: 20CrMnTi
3.Technical process: Forged & casting
4.Various type: Reinforced, anti-skid, anti-puncture, heat-resistance, ordinary…
5.Application: ZL15 ZL30 ZL5O ZL60, CAT966, CAT980, CAT988, CAT992, KLD85, KLD95,KLD110Z, WA400, WA600
We have the size are 16/70-20,20.5-25 23.5-25,26.5-25 and so on..They adapt to internal:ZL30,ZL40ZL50, ZL60 ,ZL80 ,CAT966 ,CAT980 ,CAT988, CAT992 ,KLD85 ,KLD95,KLD1102,WA400,WA600ect.
|wearproof rhickness (mm)
|Inner hole max distance (mm)
Any demand pls feel free to contact us , We are service 24hours
|Engineering & Construction Machine
|Tyre Protection Chain
Can heavy-duty chains be used in overhead or inverted applications?
Yes, heavy-duty chains are suitable for both overhead and inverted applications. Their robust design and high-strength materials make them capable of handling the challenges posed by such applications.
In overhead applications, heavy-duty chains are often used in lifting and hoisting equipment, such as overhead cranes and hoists. These chains are designed to withstand the vertical loads and dynamic forces involved in lifting heavy objects. They are also engineered to resist fatigue and wear, ensuring reliable and safe performance in repetitive lifting tasks.
In inverted applications, heavy-duty chains are used in situations where the chain is required to support loads from below. For example, they can be utilized in conveyor systems where the chain carries materials in an inverted position. In this configuration, the chain must be able to bear the weight of the conveyed materials while navigating turns and inclines.
When using heavy-duty chains in overhead or inverted applications, it’s essential to consider factors such as load capacity, environmental conditions, and maintenance requirements. Proper lubrication and periodic inspections are crucial to ensure the chain’s continued performance and longevity.
Overall, heavy-duty chains offer a reliable and durable solution for a wide range of industrial applications, including both overhead and inverted scenarios.
Can heavy-duty chains be used in power transmission for renewable energy applications?
Yes, heavy-duty chains can be used in power transmission for renewable energy applications. Renewable energy sources such as wind and solar power often require large and robust mechanical systems to convert the energy generated into usable electricity.
Heavy-duty chains play a vital role in these power transmission systems, especially in wind turbines and solar tracking systems. Here’s how heavy-duty chains are utilized in these renewable energy applications:
- Wind Turbines: Heavy-duty chains are commonly used in the pitch control mechanism of wind turbines. The pitch control system adjusts the angle of the turbine blades to optimize their aerodynamic performance. The chains in this system must be able to withstand high loads and cyclic stresses as they operate under varying wind conditions. Additionally, chains are used in the yaw drive system, enabling the turbine to turn and face the wind.
- Solar Tracking Systems: Solar panels in solar farms are often mounted on tracking systems that follow the sun’s path to maximize energy capture. Heavy-duty chains are employed in these tracking systems to ensure precise and reliable movement of the solar panels throughout the day. The chains must be durable and resistant to environmental factors to endure long-term outdoor use.
- Hydropower: In hydropower plants, heavy-duty chains are used in various applications, including opening and closing dam gates, controlling water flow, and operating large water turbine systems. These chains must be capable of withstanding the high forces generated by the water flow.
Heavy-duty chains are preferred in these renewable energy applications due to their strength, reliability, and ability to handle heavy loads and high-stress conditions. Regular maintenance is essential to ensure the chains’ optimal performance and to avoid downtime in power generation operations.
In summary, heavy-duty chains are integral components in power transmission systems for renewable energy applications, contributing to the efficient and sustainable generation of clean energy.
What is a heavy-duty chain and what are its applications in various industries?
A heavy-duty chain is a type of chain designed to withstand high loads, severe conditions, and challenging environments. It is constructed using strong and durable materials, making it suitable for applications that require robust and reliable performance. Here are the details of heavy-duty chain and its applications in various industries:
Definition: A heavy-duty chain is characterized by its larger and stronger components compared to standard chains. It is commonly made from materials such as alloy steel, stainless steel, or carbon steel, and is designed to handle heavy loads, high impact forces, and resistance to wear and fatigue.
Applications: 1. Construction and Infrastructure: Heavy-duty chains are extensively used in construction equipment, including excavators, bulldozers, and cranes. They play a vital role in lifting, digging, and moving heavy materials on construction sites.
2. Mining and Extraction: In the mining industry, heavy-duty chains are employed in large mining equipment like draglines, loaders, and shovels. They are crucial for the extraction and transportation of minerals and ores.
3. Material Handling: Heavy-duty chains are found in various material handling applications, such as overhead cranes, hoists, and conveyor systems. They ensure the smooth and safe movement of heavy goods in industrial facilities and warehouses.
4. Agriculture: In agricultural machinery, heavy-duty chains are used in equipment like combines, tractors, and balers. They handle the stresses of harvesting, plowing, and baling operations in the field.
5. Automotive Manufacturing: Heavy-duty chains are utilized in automotive assembly lines for vehicle assembly and production processes.
6. Forestry: Chainsaw machines and logging equipment rely on heavy-duty chains for felling, bucking, and skidding trees in forestry operations.
7. Marine: Heavy-duty chains are applied in marine environments for anchor lines, mooring systems, and towing operations.
8. Aerospace: Heavy-duty chains are used in aircraft for various applications, including flight control mechanisms and landing gear.
9. Energy and Power Generation: Heavy-duty chains are used in power plants for conveying coal and biomass, as well as in wind turbines for pitch and yaw control.
10. Oil and Gas: Heavy-duty chains are employed in oil rigs and drilling equipment for the extraction of petroleum and natural gas.
Overall, heavy-duty chains are essential components in industries that require reliable, robust, and high-load bearing systems. They contribute to the smooth and efficient operation of various machinery, ensuring safety and productivity in diverse industrial applications.
editor by CX 2023-10-12