HRSY Roller Chain Profile
ANSI, DIN, ISO
Drive chains, Conveyor chains, Engineering chains, Agricultural chains, Traction chains, Escalator chains
Short pitch precision roller chain (A series, B series, Hevey duty series roller chain)
High strength short pitch roller chains
Self-lubrication roller chain
Oil filed chains
Heavy duty cranked-link transmission chains
Double pitch transmission chains
Inverted tooth chains
Other (Driver chains)
Conveying roller chains
Rubber attached plate chains
Printing iron drying room line chains
Double hinged conveyor chains
Metric (M type) conveyor chains
FV series conveyor chains
Wooden conveyor chains
Chains for food packaging machinery
Conveyor chains for paper roll
Conveying chains for cement industry
Scraper conveyor chains
Conveyor chains for coal washer
Rubber gloves carrier chains
Steel sleeve chain for engineering
Welded-steel-type mill chains
Sugar machine chains
Conveyor chains for steel mill
Agricultural machinery drive chains
Steel pintle chains
ZGS38 combine harvester chains
Rice harvester chains
S type C type
Leaf chains for sky stacker
Escalator step chains
Escalator driver chains
40Mn, 45Mn, SS316, SS304, SS201
We have competitive price and high quality.
Our stock standard length: 5ft each piece, 10ft each piece.
Custom length: We can custom according to your demand.
We can accept your Logo, accept ODM, OEM.
Packaging & Shipping
ZheJiang Haorongshengye Electrical Equipment Co., Ltd.
1. Was founded in 2008
2. Our Principle:
“Credibility Supremacy, and Customer First”
3. Our Promise:
“High quality products, and Excellent Service”
4. Our Value:
“Being Honesty, Doing the Best, and Long-lasting Development”
5. Our Aim:
“Develop to be a leader in the power transmission parts industry in the world”
2).High quality products
3).OEM service or can customized according to your drawings
4).Reply your inquiry in 24 hours
5).Professional technical team 24 hours online service
6).Provide sample service
|Standard or Nonstandard:
|Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Food Machinery, Marine, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery, Car
|Short Pitch Chain
Can heavy-duty chains be used for power transmission in heavy machinery?
Yes, heavy-duty chains are commonly used for power transmission in heavy machinery across various industries. These chains are designed to handle high loads, provide reliable power transmission, and withstand demanding operating conditions.
Heavy machinery, such as construction equipment, mining machinery, and industrial machinery, often require power transmission systems capable of transmitting high torque and operating under harsh environments. Heavy-duty chains are an ideal choice for these applications due to their robust construction and ability to handle heavy loads.
The power transmission process involves the transfer of rotational force or torque from one shaft to another, and heavy-duty chains excel in this role. They typically consist of sturdy components like hardened pins, bushings, and rollers, which contribute to their durability and strength.
Heavy-duty chains are used in various power transmission mechanisms, including gear reduction drives, conveyor systems, and other applications where reliable and efficient power transfer is essential. Additionally, these chains can be found in overhead cranes, hoists, and various lifting equipment used in heavy industrial settings.
When selecting heavy-duty chains for power transmission, factors such as chain size, pitch, tensile strength, and material compatibility should be carefully considered to ensure optimal performance and longevity in the specific heavy machinery application.
In conclusion, heavy-duty chains are well-suited for power transmission in heavy machinery, providing a dependable and robust solution for transmitting high torque and enduring the demanding conditions of heavy industrial operations.
How do heavy-duty chains perform in dusty or dirty environments?
Heavy-duty chains are designed to perform well in dusty and dirty environments, making them suitable for various industrial applications where debris, dirt, and other contaminants are present. These chains are built with specific features that help them withstand the challenges posed by such harsh conditions.
Key aspects of how heavy-duty chains handle dusty or dirty environments include:
- Sealed and Lubricated: Many heavy-duty chains come with sealed joints and lubrication, which helps prevent dirt and dust from entering the critical areas of the chain. This minimizes wear and corrosion, ensuring smooth operation even in dirty conditions.
- Robust Construction: Heavy-duty chains are typically made from high-quality materials, such as alloy steel, which provides excellent resistance to wear and abrasion. Their robust construction allows them to withstand the impact of dust and debris without compromising their performance.
- Regular Maintenance: While heavy-duty chains are designed to handle harsh environments, regular maintenance is still crucial to ensure their longevity and optimal performance. Cleaning the chains, inspecting for signs of wear, and applying appropriate lubrication are essential maintenance practices in dirty environments.
Industries that commonly use heavy-duty chains in dusty or dirty environments include mining, construction, agriculture, and material handling. In mining and construction equipment, heavy-duty chains are often exposed to abrasive materials like sand, gravel, and rocks. Similarly, in agriculture, chains used in equipment such as harvesters or tractors may encounter dusty conditions in fields.
By using heavy-duty chains designed for dusty or dirty environments and performing regular maintenance, industries can ensure the longevity and reliable performance of the chains, even in challenging conditions.
How do you select the right size and strength for a heavy-duty chain?
Selecting the right size and strength for a heavy-duty chain involves considering several critical factors to ensure optimal performance and safety. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you make the right choice:
- Identify the Application: Determine the specific application for the heavy-duty chain. Different applications may have varying load requirements and environmental conditions.
- Calculate the Working Load: Calculate the maximum working load that the chain will be subjected to during operation. This involves considering the weight of the load, shock loads, and any additional forces acting on the chain.
- Consider Safety Factor: Apply an appropriate safety factor to the calculated working load to ensure the chain can handle occasional overloads or unexpected stresses. The safety factor typically ranges from 3:1 to 5:1 depending on the application.
- Choose the Material: Select the material for the heavy-duty chain based on the environmental conditions it will be exposed to. Common materials include carbon steel for general purposes, stainless steel for corrosion resistance, and alloy steel for increased strength.
- Determine the Chain Size: Use the calculated working load and safety factor to determine the required chain size. Refer to chain manufacturer catalogs or engineering handbooks to find chains with suitable load capacities.
- Consider Chain Configuration: Decide on the chain configuration, such as single-strand, double-strand, or multi-strand, based on the application’s requirements.
- Verify Compatibility: Ensure that the selected heavy-duty chain is compatible with the sprockets or pulleys it will be used with. Proper alignment and fit are crucial for smooth and efficient operation.
- Consult with Experts: If in doubt or dealing with complex applications, seek advice from chain manufacturers or industry experts who can recommend the most suitable heavy-duty chain for your specific needs.
It’s essential to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and specifications when selecting a heavy-duty chain. Proper selection will result in a reliable and long-lasting chain, minimizing downtime and ensuring safety in heavy-duty applications.
editor by CX 2023-08-04