Heavy Duty Series Roller Chains Conveyor Chain Driving Chain
Material: Alloy Steel
Surface Treatment: Shot Peening / Blacking / Blueing
Main Application: Idustry machinery
ANSI CHAIN NO.(A SERIES):35H-1 40H-1 50H-1 60H-1 80H-1 100H-1 120H-1 140H-1 160H-1 200H-1 240H-1 60H-2 80H-2 100H-2 120H-2 140H-2 160H-2 200H-2 60H-3 80H-3 100H-3 120H-3 140H-3 160H-3 200H-3
ANSI CHAIN NO.(B SERIES):04BH 06BH 08BH 10BH 12BH 12BV 12BHF2 16BH 24BH 24BHF2
1. Are you manufacturer or trade Company?
We are a factory founded in 1991 with trade team for international service.
2. What terms of payment you usually use?
T/T 30% deposit and 70% against document, Western Union, L/C at sight
3. what is your lead time for your goods?
Normally 45 days after confirmed order. 30 days could be available in low season for some items (during May to July), and 65 days during new year and hot season ( Jan to March).
4. Do you attend any Show?
We attend Hannover show in Germany, NMW in Austrilia, Canton fair, PTC, in China and many other special furniture shows.
|Transmission Chain, Transportation Chain
What are the common industries that utilize heavy-duty chains?
Heavy-duty chains are extensively used in various industries due to their strength, durability, and ability to handle high loads and challenging environments. Some of the common industries that utilize heavy-duty chains include:
- Agriculture: Heavy-duty chains are employed in agricultural machinery for tasks like tilling, harvesting, and crop handling.
- Mining: In mining operations, heavy-duty chains are utilized for conveying materials and in dragline excavators.
- Construction: Heavy-duty chains play a vital role in construction equipment, such as cranes, excavators, and concrete pumps.
- Automotive: Heavy-duty chains are used in automobile manufacturing and assembly lines.
- Forestry: In forestry and timber harvesting equipment, heavy-duty chains are essential for tasks like logging and wood processing.
- Material Handling: Heavy-duty chains are employed in various material handling applications, including conveyor systems and lifting equipment.
- Oil and Gas: In the oil and gas industry, heavy-duty chains are utilized in drilling rigs and offshore platforms.
- Marine: Heavy-duty chains are used in ship mooring and marine lifting equipment.
- Power Generation: Heavy-duty chains are employed in power plants for handling coal and biomass.
- Steel and Metal: In steel mills and metal processing facilities, heavy-duty chains are used in furnaces and other equipment.
These are just a few examples, and heavy-duty chains find applications in many other industries as well. The versatility and reliability of heavy-duty chains make them an indispensable component in various industrial settings.
What are the environmental considerations when using heavy-duty chains?
When using heavy-duty chains, several environmental considerations should be taken into account to ensure sustainable and responsible operations:
- Corrosion Resistance: Heavy-duty chains used in outdoor or marine environments should be made from materials with high corrosion resistance to withstand exposure to moisture and other environmental elements.
- Environmental Impact: Assess the potential environmental impact of using heavy-duty chains in specific applications. Avoid using chains made from materials that may be harmful to the environment.
- Lubrication: Proper chain lubrication is essential to reduce friction, wear, and noise. Choose environmentally friendly lubricants that are biodegradable and non-toxic.
- Recyclability: Consider the recyclability of the chain material after its useful life. Opt for chains made from materials that can be recycled or repurposed to reduce waste.
- Energy Efficiency: Efficient chain design and reduced friction can contribute to energy savings during operation, leading to a lower environmental footprint.
- Waste Management: Implement appropriate waste management practices for any waste generated during the manufacturing, maintenance, or disposal of heavy-duty chains.
It is essential to select heavy-duty chains that align with sustainable practices and comply with environmental regulations. Additionally, regular maintenance and proper use of the chains can prolong their lifespan and reduce the need for frequent replacements, further benefiting the environment.
By considering these environmental factors, industries can make more informed decisions regarding the use of heavy-duty chains and contribute to a greener and more sustainable future.
Can heavy-duty chains be used in high-temperature applications?
Yes, heavy-duty chains can be used in high-temperature applications, but their suitability depends on the specific temperature range and the material they are made of. Here are some considerations:
- Material Selection: Choose a heavy-duty chain made from heat-resistant materials that can withstand the high temperatures. Common materials used for high-temperature applications include alloy steels and stainless steels.
- Operating Temperature: Check the manufacturer’s specifications to ensure that the chain is rated for the intended operating temperature. Some chains may have temperature limits beyond which their performance may be compromised.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential for heavy-duty chains operating in high-temperature environments. High-temperature lubricants are available that can withstand the heat and provide effective lubrication to reduce wear and friction.
- Thermal Expansion: Consider the potential for thermal expansion of the chain and ensure that there is enough clearance to accommodate any elongation that may occur due to heat.
- Protection from Corrosion: High temperatures can accelerate the corrosion process, especially in humid or corrosive environments. Using a corrosion-resistant coating or selecting a stainless steel chain can help protect the chain from premature degradation.
- Regular Inspection: Implement a maintenance schedule to regularly inspect the chain for signs of wear, elongation, or any adverse effects of the high temperature. Timely maintenance can extend the chain’s service life.
It’s important to note that while heavy-duty chains can operate in high-temperature conditions, there are practical limits to their performance. Extremely high temperatures, such as those found in certain industrial processes, may require specialized chains or alternative solutions.
Always consult with chain manufacturers or industry experts to ensure you select the most suitable heavy-duty chain for your specific high-temperature application. Proper selection and maintenance will maximize the chain’s performance and service life under these demanding conditions.
editor by CX 2023-10-31