- Place of Origin: ZheJiang , China
- Usage: Widely used in food beverage conveyor
- HS Code: 8431390000
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Mat: plastic
- Brand Name: Maxsen
- Transport Package: Carton or Wooden Package, to Be Suitable for Sea
- Origin: ZheJiang China
Application : in high-speed curve conveyor in food industry
Material of chain: POM Color:brown or coffee Temperature range:-40~90ºC
Material of bottom chain: carbon steel or stainless steel standard 12A roller chain
Max speed: V-lubricant<=90m/min, V-dry<=60m/min
Load: 4000N in carbon,2000N in stainless steel
Max conveyor length: 30m in carbon,24m in stainless steel;1.524m/box.
Specials:Customized specials can be produced, and your drawings or designs are welcomed
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details Carton or Wooden Box
Delivery Time 5-7 working days
|Max Conveyor Length:
Can heavy-duty chains be used in overhead or inverted applications?
Yes, heavy-duty chains are suitable for both overhead and inverted applications. Their robust design and high-strength materials make them capable of handling the challenges posed by such applications.
In overhead applications, heavy-duty chains are often used in lifting and hoisting equipment, such as overhead cranes and hoists. These chains are designed to withstand the vertical loads and dynamic forces involved in lifting heavy objects. They are also engineered to resist fatigue and wear, ensuring reliable and safe performance in repetitive lifting tasks.
In inverted applications, heavy-duty chains are used in situations where the chain is required to support loads from below. For example, they can be utilized in conveyor systems where the chain carries materials in an inverted position. In this configuration, the chain must be able to bear the weight of the conveyed materials while navigating turns and inclines.
When using heavy-duty chains in overhead or inverted applications, it’s essential to consider factors such as load capacity, environmental conditions, and maintenance requirements. Proper lubrication and periodic inspections are crucial to ensure the chain’s continued performance and longevity.
Overall, heavy-duty chains offer a reliable and durable solution for a wide range of industrial applications, including both overhead and inverted scenarios.
Can heavy-duty chains be used in railway maintenance and repair equipment?
Yes, heavy-duty chains can be used in railway maintenance and repair equipment. Railway maintenance and repair require robust and reliable equipment to handle the heavy loads and demanding conditions involved in servicing railway tracks, switches, and other infrastructure.
Heavy-duty chains are well-suited for such applications due to their high strength, durability, and resistance to wear and tear. They can efficiently handle the forces generated during railway maintenance tasks, such as lifting heavy sections of track, tensioning cables, or operating machinery used for track alignment.
In railway equipment, heavy-duty chains are often employed in conjunction with sprockets and other components to create a dependable and efficient power transmission system. The chains’ ability to transmit power smoothly and consistently makes them ideal for operating various railway maintenance and repair machines.
Furthermore, heavy-duty chains can withstand the challenges of working outdoors in different weather conditions and environments. They are designed to resist corrosion and are often equipped with special coatings or plating to enhance their durability.
When using heavy-duty chains in railway maintenance equipment, proper lubrication and maintenance are essential to ensure optimal performance and longevity. Regular inspections and replacement of worn or damaged components will help prevent unexpected failures and ensure safe and efficient operation.
In conclusion, heavy-duty chains are a reliable choice for powering and operating railway maintenance and repair equipment, contributing to the efficiency and effectiveness of railway maintenance tasks.
How do you select the right size and strength for a heavy-duty chain?
Selecting the right size and strength for a heavy-duty chain involves considering several critical factors to ensure optimal performance and safety. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you make the right choice:
- Identify the Application: Determine the specific application for the heavy-duty chain. Different applications may have varying load requirements and environmental conditions.
- Calculate the Working Load: Calculate the maximum working load that the chain will be subjected to during operation. This involves considering the weight of the load, shock loads, and any additional forces acting on the chain.
- Consider Safety Factor: Apply an appropriate safety factor to the calculated working load to ensure the chain can handle occasional overloads or unexpected stresses. The safety factor typically ranges from 3:1 to 5:1 depending on the application.
- Choose the Material: Select the material for the heavy-duty chain based on the environmental conditions it will be exposed to. Common materials include carbon steel for general purposes, stainless steel for corrosion resistance, and alloy steel for increased strength.
- Determine the Chain Size: Use the calculated working load and safety factor to determine the required chain size. Refer to chain manufacturer catalogs or engineering handbooks to find chains with suitable load capacities.
- Consider Chain Configuration: Decide on the chain configuration, such as single-strand, double-strand, or multi-strand, based on the application’s requirements.
- Verify Compatibility: Ensure that the selected heavy-duty chain is compatible with the sprockets or pulleys it will be used with. Proper alignment and fit are crucial for smooth and efficient operation.
- Consult with Experts: If in doubt or dealing with complex applications, seek advice from chain manufacturers or industry experts who can recommend the most suitable heavy-duty chain for your specific needs.
It’s essential to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and specifications when selecting a heavy-duty chain. Proper selection will result in a reliable and long-lasting chain, minimizing downtime and ensuring safety in heavy-duty applications.
editor by CX 2023-10-21