Carbon Steel Roller Chain for Machines
|Carbon Steel Roller Chain
|Series A, Series B, Heavy Duty
|ISO /DIN /ANSI
|Carbon steel 40Mn
|All parts are quenching and tempering
|Certificate of Quality
|ISO 9001: 2000, SGS
|Heavy Duty Type
1) Mainly products including: Roller chain, Bush chain, Motorcyle chain, Leaf chain, Hollow pin chain, Welded steel chain, Block chain, Engineering chain, Agricultural chain.
2) 80% of our products are exported to Europe and USA, serving customers of top players of their industries;
3) Advanced production equipment, High precision die & mold equipment, and Excellent testing devices.
Packaging & Shipping
Polybag + Box + Carton box
Why choose us
1. We are the manufacture.
2. We have 30 years experience of making chains and chain links.
3. Our design team has extensive experience in the chain design.
4. Best service and prompt delivery.
5. We offer various styles, size and colors to meet your requirement.
|Standard or Nonstandard:
|Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Food Machinery, Marine, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery
|Short Pitch Chain
|GB, ISO, ANSI, DIN, Ect.
Can heavy-duty chains be used in overhead or inverted applications?
Yes, heavy-duty chains are suitable for both overhead and inverted applications. Their robust design and high-strength materials make them capable of handling the challenges posed by such applications.
In overhead applications, heavy-duty chains are often used in lifting and hoisting equipment, such as overhead cranes and hoists. These chains are designed to withstand the vertical loads and dynamic forces involved in lifting heavy objects. They are also engineered to resist fatigue and wear, ensuring reliable and safe performance in repetitive lifting tasks.
In inverted applications, heavy-duty chains are used in situations where the chain is required to support loads from below. For example, they can be utilized in conveyor systems where the chain carries materials in an inverted position. In this configuration, the chain must be able to bear the weight of the conveyed materials while navigating turns and inclines.
When using heavy-duty chains in overhead or inverted applications, it’s essential to consider factors such as load capacity, environmental conditions, and maintenance requirements. Proper lubrication and periodic inspections are crucial to ensure the chain’s continued performance and longevity.
Overall, heavy-duty chains offer a reliable and durable solution for a wide range of industrial applications, including both overhead and inverted scenarios.
Can heavy-duty chains be used in material handling equipment for warehouses?
Yes, heavy-duty chains are commonly used in material handling equipment for warehouses and distribution centers. Material handling equipment such as overhead cranes, hoists, trolleys, and conveyors often rely on heavy-duty chains to lift, move, and position heavy loads with precision and efficiency.
Heavy-duty chains are designed to withstand high loads, dynamic forces, and challenging operating conditions, making them well-suited for the demanding requirements of warehouse material handling.
Some specific applications of heavy-duty chains in material handling equipment include:
- Overhead Cranes: Heavy-duty chains are used in overhead crane systems to lift and move heavy objects, containers, or pallets within the warehouse. These chains provide reliable and safe lifting capabilities for various material handling tasks.
- Hoists and Trolleys: Heavy-duty chains are often used in electric or manual hoists and trolleys to lift and lower loads vertically. The chains’ strength and durability allow for smooth and controlled movement of goods.
- Conveyors: In warehouse conveyor systems, heavy-duty chains are employed to power and drive the conveyor belts, facilitating the movement of goods along the production or distribution lines.
- Stackers and Reclaimers: These machines are used to stack and reclaim bulk materials in warehouses and storage yards. Heavy-duty chains play a vital role in the stacking and reclaiming process, enabling efficient material handling and storage.
By utilizing heavy-duty chains in material handling equipment, warehouses can achieve increased productivity, faster throughput, and improved safety during the handling and movement of goods. It is essential to choose the right type and size of heavy-duty chain based on the specific application requirements and load capacities to ensure optimal performance and safety.
Can heavy-duty chains be used in outdoor or harsh environments?
Yes, heavy-duty chains are specifically designed to excel in outdoor or harsh environments. Their robust construction and choice of high-strength materials make them well-suited for demanding applications where exposure to extreme weather, moisture, and other challenging conditions is common. Some of the environments where heavy-duty chains are commonly used include:
- Construction Sites: Heavy-duty chains are extensively used in construction equipment like excavators, bulldozers, and cranes, where they must withstand the rigors of construction sites.
- Mining Operations: In mining equipment such as loaders, haul trucks, and crushers, heavy-duty chains play a critical role in handling heavy loads and operating in harsh conditions.
- Marine Environments: Stainless steel and galvanized heavy-duty chains are utilized in marine equipment due to their corrosion resistance, making them ideal for ship mooring, lifting, and anchoring.
- Agricultural Settings: Heavy-duty chains are commonly employed in agricultural machinery for various tasks like tilling, harvesting, and irrigation.
- Forestry Applications: In forestry equipment, such as logging machinery and sawmills, heavy-duty chains are essential to handle the demanding conditions of wood processing.
- Outdoor Power Equipment: Chainsaws and other outdoor power tools often use heavy-duty chains to endure the stresses of cutting through tough materials.
These chains are designed to resist corrosion, abrasion, and fatigue, ensuring their reliable performance in challenging outdoor environments. Regular maintenance and proper lubrication are still necessary to prolong the lifespan and efficiency of heavy-duty chains when used in such conditions.
editor by CX 2023-08-18