The shape is simple, UH-7075-S is the basic style of the five-ton cross suspension chain, suitable for general overhead conveyor lines.
The traditional old five-ton chain (UH-5075) is a more widely used and more used suspension chain. Because this chain has a small pitch, it can run smaller curved rails, can hang more objects, and has many chain styles and cranes. With complete accessories and easy installation, it has always been the choice of suspension conveyors.
The 5-ton cross-shaped chain UH-7075-S is based on the design and transformation of the traditional 5-ton suspension chain UH-5075-S. It is not only a new appearance change, but also an important improvement in mechanical performance.
|Spare parts item
|for rising or falling areas. standard diameter is 1.2 meters,180º angle. it can be cut based on any necessary angles of any install conditions.the angle should not be more than 45º angle. the distance between 2 adjiacent hangers should be considered.
|There is a hatch which can open the track, through the hatch, worker can dismantle or install, check or maintain the conveying chains. Driving device for each conveying route is usually located between driver and take-up device for easy checking and maintenace.
|Keep the chains in the state of original tension and compensate for the tensile deformation caused by tensile force or telescopic deformaton caused by varied temperature while working.
Make sure certain tensile force between driver and take-up device. Install it behind driver about distance 3~6 meters. Better have no up-down track behind take-up device.
|for where conveyor chain go straight. it can be cut according to the specific install condition. standard length is 3 meters.
|Caterpiller driver device
|Two types-Standard type and heavy duty type.
The driving device adjust the momentum that the motor ouput, after speed reduction unit increase its power which is to be passed to the driver caterpiller, the pusher dogs on which transport the chain so that chain can move forward.
Several types hangers:
Cross type hanger;
Y type hanger;
I type hanger;
Sprocket wheel hanger;
|Automatic oil sprayer
|Specially designed for various automatic conveying chain;
More convenient to check oil-feeding diyusyion nsdrf CHINAMFG oil volume in the transparent oil pipes.
Q1: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q2: How long is your delivery time and shipment?
1.Sample Lead-times: generally 30 workdays.
2.Production Lead-times: 60 workdays after getting your deposit.
Q3. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery.
We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q4: What is your advantages?
1. Manufacturer,the most competitive price and good quality.
2. Perfect technical engineers give you the best support.
3. OEM is available.
4. Rich stock and quick delivery.
Q5. If you can’t find the product on our website,what do you next?
Please send us inquiry with product pictures and drawings by email or other ways and we’ll check
|Fire Resistant, Oil Resistant, Heat Resistant
|Suspension Conveyor Chain
Can heavy-duty chains be used in overhead or inverted applications?
Yes, heavy-duty chains are suitable for both overhead and inverted applications. Their robust design and high-strength materials make them capable of handling the challenges posed by such applications.
In overhead applications, heavy-duty chains are often used in lifting and hoisting equipment, such as overhead cranes and hoists. These chains are designed to withstand the vertical loads and dynamic forces involved in lifting heavy objects. They are also engineered to resist fatigue and wear, ensuring reliable and safe performance in repetitive lifting tasks.
In inverted applications, heavy-duty chains are used in situations where the chain is required to support loads from below. For example, they can be utilized in conveyor systems where the chain carries materials in an inverted position. In this configuration, the chain must be able to bear the weight of the conveyed materials while navigating turns and inclines.
When using heavy-duty chains in overhead or inverted applications, it’s essential to consider factors such as load capacity, environmental conditions, and maintenance requirements. Proper lubrication and periodic inspections are crucial to ensure the chain’s continued performance and longevity.
Overall, heavy-duty chains offer a reliable and durable solution for a wide range of industrial applications, including both overhead and inverted scenarios.
Can heavy-duty chains be used in overhead crane systems?
Yes, heavy-duty chains are commonly used in overhead crane systems due to their ability to handle heavy loads and withstand rigorous operating conditions. Overhead crane systems require reliable and durable components to ensure safe and efficient lifting and material handling operations. Here’s why heavy-duty chains are suitable for overhead crane systems:
1. High Load Capacity: Overhead crane systems are designed to lift and move heavy objects and materials. Heavy-duty chains are specifically engineered to handle significant loads, making them ideal for these applications.
2. Robust Construction: Heavy-duty chains are made from high-quality materials, such as alloy steel, that provide exceptional strength and durability. Their sturdy construction allows them to endure the stresses of repetitive lifting and movement in overhead crane systems.
3. Resistance to Fatigue: Overhead crane systems often involve repetitive lifting and lowering motions, which can lead to fatigue failure in lesser chains. Heavy-duty chains are designed to resist fatigue and maintain their performance over extended periods of use.
4. High-Temperature Resistance: In some industrial settings, overhead crane systems may operate in high-temperature environments. Heavy-duty chains are capable of withstanding elevated temperatures without compromising their strength and integrity.
5. Minimal Stretch: Heavy-duty chains exhibit minimal elongation or stretch under load. This property ensures accurate and consistent lifting, positioning, and material handling in overhead crane systems.
6. Precision Engineering: Heavy-duty chains are manufactured with precision and strict quality control to ensure uniformity and reliability. This precision contributes to smooth operation and reduces the risk of chain failure.
7. Corrosion Resistance: Overhead crane systems may operate in outdoor or harsh environments, where exposure to moisture and corrosive elements can occur. Heavy-duty chains are available with corrosion-resistant coatings to enhance their longevity and performance in such conditions.
8. Compatibility with Crane Components: Heavy-duty chains are designed to work seamlessly with other crane components, such as sprockets and sheaves, ensuring smooth engagement and efficient power transmission.
Overall, heavy-duty chains are a dependable choice for overhead crane systems, providing the strength, durability, and reliability needed for safe and productive material handling operations.
How does a heavy-duty chain differ from a standard chain in terms of design and strength?
A heavy-duty chain differs from a standard chain in several aspects of design and strength. Here are the key differences:
1. Design: The design of a heavy-duty chain is specifically engineered to handle heavy loads and harsh conditions. It typically has larger and thicker components, including plates, pins, and rollers, compared to a standard chain.
2. Material: Heavy-duty chains are usually made from high-quality materials such as alloy steel, stainless steel, or carbon steel with higher tensile strength and better resistance to wear and fatigue. In contrast, standard chains may use more basic materials with lower strength.
3. Strength: Heavy-duty chains are designed to withstand significantly higher loads and forces than standard chains. They are built to handle heavy impact loads and extreme conditions without failure.
4. Durability: Due to their robust construction and high-quality materials, heavy-duty chains offer superior durability and longevity compared to standard chains. They can endure repeated use and demanding applications without premature wear or stretching.
5. Application: Heavy-duty chains are commonly used in industries and applications that involve heavy machinery, large equipment, and extreme operating conditions. They are ideal for applications where standard chains may not be sufficient to handle the load or endure the environment.
6. Safety Margin: Heavy-duty chains often have a higher safety margin, which means they are designed to operate well below their maximum load capacity. This safety margin ensures added safety and prevents chain failure even during unexpected overloads.
7. Price: Given their more robust construction and higher-quality materials, heavy-duty chains are typically more expensive than standard chains.
In summary, heavy-duty chains are engineered for heavy-duty applications, offering greater strength, durability, and safety compared to standard chains. They are the preferred choice for industries that require reliable and high-performance chain systems to handle challenging and high-load situations.
editor by CX 2023-11-28